Loading...
Linkin Park - Powerless (Feat. Assassin's Creed 3) OFFICIAL HD
Loading...
9,609
Loading...
Uploader Comments ( GioSpaceship )
Top Comments
-
Non ho parole per questo video!semplicemente FANTASTICO questo mix!
-
Amo i Linkin Park, amo Assassin's Creed, e cosa mi trovo davanti?
Una gran figata.
Complimenti per il video fantastico u.u -
...
-
it is fake it did not say fusion it says official
-
Very nice. You should have kept the last line from the Abraham Lincoln movie, because it still fits for AC. Aside from that, I have no complaints.
-
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
-
FANTASTIC! ♥
-
So... what can i say? it was simply perfect!! I love it! I love every your video! ^^ Thank you!
-
semplicemente fantastico
-
idk if i like this better or the one i saw before this that only showed the fight but either way this was awesome just like the other one
- Loading comment...
Loading...

-LouRiccio-